Our talent pool is always growing.
b. one of us
We love any excuse to meet smart, driven, interesting people.
If you're looking for flexibility and purpose in your work, apply below to join our expert network.
The process is quick, easy, and we promise not to keep you waiting for a response (we know that's the worst part of applying for a new job). You'll hear from us within a week. Good luck!
Fall Marketing Intern
Duration: September - December 2018
We're looking for a self-starter with communications experience and an interest in sustainability consulting to join the team. You will work closely with the co-founders to grow qb.’s presence across all social media channels including Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Your contributions will assist in enhancing the qb. brand, driving traffic to the website through organic efforts and helping the firm launch and grow their first newsletter. As our Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the corporate responsibility field as part of a small team working with Fortune 500 companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategy and implementation plan
- Manage social media accounts to increase brand awareness and generate leads for new business
- Track and report on marketing efforts across channels
- Other marketing duties as needed (e.g. writing for the blog, project managing a whitepaper, designing sales collateral, etc.)
Previous experience managing mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Understanding of marketing topics and trends
- Knowledge about current corporate responsibility issues and vocabulary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail and self-starter mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and consistently meet deadlines
If interested, please email your resume, a writing sample and links to relevant social media profiles, to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 17, 2018.